Yay, it’s 2017, let’s hope this year is better than last year because let’s admit it last year was pretty disastrous and I think a lot of us were glad to leave it behind. Anyway, this year there are so many new book releases which we are both super excited about including sequels and a lot of first books in a series! Let us know what you’re looking forward to in the comments.
- Carve The Mark by Veronica Roth – I loved Veronica Roth’s ‘Divergent’ series and it’s about time she released a new book!
- Lord Of Shadows by Cassandra Clare – The first book ‘Lady Midnight’ was just incredible and I’ve got no doubt that this one will be equally as amazing. ‘Lady Midnight’ left us on a bit of a cliff-hanger, so I look forward to seeing what happens in the next book!
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han – I didn’t know there was going to be another release in this series but now I’m super excited but sadly this will be the final book in the series. It will be interesting to see what happens in this book because I’ve got no idea as what to expect.
- By Your Side by Kasie West – The synopsis of this book sounds like the perfect contemporary for me as not only does the storyline sound cute and heartwarming but it’s also set in a library! I love Kasie West’s books and I’m looking forward to reading this one too!
- Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy – This unique YA anthology presents classic and original fairy tales from the villain’s point of view. But what I love the most about this book is that it is a joint collaboration with thirteen of the most influential BookTubers on YouTube with thirteen acclaimed and bestselling authors!