I have to say this was a slight shock to us, having only been running our blog for 3 months and being nominated for ‘One Lovley Blog Award’ was a fantastic surprise which both of us have been freaking out about for the past hour! A HUGE Thank you goes out to The Book Necessity for nominating us!! Eeeeek it’s all so exciting! Now enough with our freak out lets get to the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about us:
- First of all, we are just two 16 year olds who are best friends from Worcestershire, England and spend most of our time reading, writing and of course fangirling!!
- And of course being British and all, we both sterotypically love tea and probaly drink far too much of it! We also love biscuits (you cant have a cup of tea without some!!)
- Myself (Amy) am a total nerd when it comes to films, I’m always watching or talking about them and my dream would be to become a film critic!
- I also have quiet a large crush on Michael Fassbender and Garret Hedlund! It’s not good!!
- As for me (Eleanor), American Tv shows is where my heart lies with ‘Teen Wolf’ and ‘The Vampire Diaries’ (they’re becoming an obsession). But now for the sad part, as I’m the only one at my school who watches them; There’s no one to fangirl with!!
- My favourite type of soup would have to be chicken soup, but not blended because blended is like ‘Ew’!
- We started our blog thanks to ‘Booktube’ and from watching many different ‘Booktubers’. We are so glad we started it, as reading is a passion for both of us and we want to share our views with the world!
Nomminations (I know it’s not 15!! Whoops!)
- Books Over People
- Friendly Book Worm
- Pucks and Paperbacks
- Undercover Bookworm
- Molly Mortensten
- Books and Bookmarks
I also tag anyone else who wants to do this tag 🙂 Comment below if you accept my nomination and include a link to your post.
Thanks again for the nomination!!